Monday, May 23, 2011

What we really love about being home...



“Ninety-eight percent of American homes have TV sets, which means the people in the other 2% have to generate their own sex and violence.”   -Franklin P. Jones




“Home is where you can scratch where it itches”    -unknown




"I have been very happy with my homes, but homes really are no more than the people who live in them.”   -Nancy Reagan




"I'm the type who'd be happy not going anywhere as long as I was sure I knew exactly what was happening at the places I wasn't going to. I'm the type who'd like to sit home and watch every party that I'm invited to on a monitor in my bedroom."     -Andy Warhol







Notes-with-funny-smart-words_3111-650x487_large


I66rltlbxqvlzp7qqzxfxk3oo1_400_large



Tumblr_kptfnqjuqo1qzlqsdo1_400_large

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;