Wednesday, February 9, 2011

everyone has a bad day once in a while...

Here's to hoping tomorrow is better!




Some luck lies in not getting what you thought you wanted but getting what you have, which once you have got it you may be smart enough to see is what you would have wanted had you known.  ~Garrison Keillor




He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.  ~Friedrich Nietzsche





It's not easy taking my problems one at a time when they refuse to get in line.  ~Ashleigh Brilliant




I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind.
Some come from ahead and some come from behind.
But I've bought a big bat.  I'm all ready you see.
Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!
~Dr. Seuss





The probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just.
Abraham Lincoln 








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;