Saturday, November 27, 2010

Best Celeb Quotes of 2010

"That girl is like crack cocaine to me...Sexually it was crazy. That's all I'll say. It was like napalm, sexual napalm." 
– John Mayer, oversharing on his former girlfriend, to Playboy 


"He'll never have this napalm again." – Jessica Simpson, firing back on The View 









"The only 'bookings' that i'm familiar with are Disney Films, never thought that i'd be 'booking' into Jail... eeeks." 
– Lindsay Lohan, before spending less than a day in jail, on Twitter








"When I wake up in the morning, I feel just like any other insecure 24-year-old girl. Then I say, 'Bitch, you're Lady Gaga, you get up and walk the walk today.'" 
– Lady Gaga, to Rolling Stone 








"I had a show. Then I had a different show. Now I have a Twitter account." 
– Conan O'Brien's bio description on his Twitter account after NBC gave The Tonight Show back to Jay Leno 








"If my sons [Sean and Jayden] told me they wanted to be in the entertainment business, I'd lock them in their rooms until they turned 30." 
– Britney Spears, to Cosmopolitan










Photos and quotes are courtesy of www.community.livejournal/ohnotheydidn't
http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/53737373.html







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;